500W Solar Home System, 500 watt Solar Generator
500W Solar Home System, 500watt Solar Generator
A small solar electric or photovoltaic (PV) system can be a reliable and pollution-free producer of electricity for your home or office. And they’re becoming more affordable all the time. Small PV systems also provide a cost-effective power supply in locations where it is expensive or impossible to send electricity through conventional power lines.
Because PV technologies use both direct and scattered sunlight to create electricity, the solar resource across the United States is ample for small solar electric systems. However, the amount of power generated by a solar system at a particular site depends on how much of the sun’s energy reaches it. Thus, PV systems, like all solar technologies, function most efficiently in the southwestern United States, which receives the greatest amount of solar energy.
1) Can provide electricity for6-8h/days
2) Can guarantee that two consecutive rainy days of normal power supply.
3) Solar modules for peak power: 500 Wp .
4) The output voltage to: 220 VAC +10% (Or 115VAC +10%)
5) Max Peak Power in one days (6-8 Hours) 3000-4000W
6) The maximum power load for the system: 400 W.
7) Protection:Battery Charger Protection,Battery Low Voltage Protection,Overload Protection Short Circuit Protection,Thermal Protection,Fault Indication Function
|Description of Each Component||Quantity|
|Solar Modules 130w 17.2V 5.81A Polycrystalline(Monocrystalline)||4pcs|
|Solar Charger Controller 12V/24V 20Amps||1pc|
|Solar Inverter Modified Sine Wave 12V 500W||1pc|
|Control cabinet which hold inverter, controller and battery||1pcs|
|Deep Cycle Battery Maintenance-free 12V 100AH||6pcs|
|Ground Mounting or Roof Mounting||1set|